- Customer service is my passion. It is truly a blessing to have the opportunity to connect with a variety of individuals through my work at WRP CPAs.
- I have been at Hallmark for over four years now. This is where I fell in love with customer service and made sincere connections with my customers. I am always willing to think outside of the box and go above and beyond to meet my customer’s needs.
- Previously at FirstMerit Bank, I assisted many types of people with their banking needs and always strove to conduct our business for the benefit of the client. I also worked as a Mortgage Assistant, where I prepared commission reports, packets for meetings and other general administrative office duties.
- As an Administrative Assistant in the Guidance Office at Ashland High School, I worked closely with the staff and students. I learned general office duties.
- Ashland High School, Graduated in 2010
I love spending time with my husband, Alex, and our family. I enjoy reading and taking our dogs on walks. Together Alex and I enjoy hunting and fishing. One of our favorite things to do is to be out traveling on our motorcycles.