- I entered public accounting in December 2000. My public accounting experiences includes preparation of individual, corporations, partnerships, estate and exempt organizations tax returns, preparation of financial statements (including compilations and reviews), performance of audits of not-for-profit organizations and for profit corporations.
- My experience includes and emphasis on clients in the construction, medical, manufacturing, professional practices, farmers, and not-for-profit organizations.
- I enjoy building relationships and servicing the needs of every client.
- Lucas High School, Graduated in 1997
- Ashland University, Bachelor of Science, Graduated in 2002, Major in Accounting and Minor in Economics.
- Certified Public Accountant since 2007
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
My wife, Bethany and I have two sons, Vance and Wyatt born in 2011 and 2013, respectively. We attend a local church, where I am the treasurer. We enjoy spending time with our sons and our families.