- 23+ years of public accounting experience with an emphasis on providing Assurance services and tax services in many industries including not-for-profits, mental health agencies, manufacturing, credit unions and benefit plans.
- My professional experience includes six years with PricewaterhouseCoopers LLC (PwC) in Columbus, Ohio where I was the lead on several large national audits of publicly traded companies, banks, mutual funds, I was also the lead for numerous local not-for-profits and benefit plans.
- I am very familiar with the issues of small to large entities and am able to incorporate my numerous experiences to help provide opportunities for improvement.
- With over two decades of auditing and accounting experience I am very well versed and have completed continuing professional education during the past three years.
- I am our firm’s Accounting and Auditing partner and will be the lead partner on most of our firm’s audits.
- Lexington High School, Graduated in 1989
- Franklin University, Bachelor of Science, Graduated in 1997
- Certified Public Accountant since 1999
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
I am the proud parent of 4 amazing children. Three beautiful girls: Lexi (18), Kayla (16), and Tori (13). One handsome” brave” little man: Scotty (10). Alexis and Kayla are Lexington Cheerleaders. Victoria is in the 6th grade Lexington Band of Gold, a dedicated and talented clarinet player. Scotty plays Lexington football, soccer in the fall, and wrestling in the winter. As their parent, I support and encourage each of them to experience life to its fullest potential. Even when the calendar tells me there are no more hours to add another “new event!”