Polly D. Rummer, CPA, MBA
- 17 years of public accounting experience preparing tax returns for individual and business clients, preparing financial statements for partnerships, corporations and tax-exempt clients.
- I have represented the accounting profession at Mount Vernon Middle School Career Day for many years and have prepared and presented Common Core Math Problems to advanced eighth grade math students Mount Vernon Middle School.
- I especially enjoy relationships with monthly clients and farm clients.
- Over 11 years of Corporate Accounting experience includes internal auditing at The Timken Company and The Kindler Company.
- Livestock Marketing Assistant – OSU Extension
- ODNR YACC Supervisor
- West Union High School
- The Ohio State University, BS Agriculture
- Ohio University, BBA Accounting
- University of Akron, MBA
- Certified Public Accountant since 1991
- I am a member at Southgate Church of Christ and am involved in teaching Bible Class and Missions. I love spending time with my husband Ray and daughters, Millie and Shellie. We have three adorable grandchildren. We enjoy traveling and anything healthy including running (Polly), racquetball (Ray), hiking (together)especially winter hikes and in the National Parks. I have also volunteered at the Food for the Hungry for many years.