- 7 years of public accounting experience which includes preparation of individual, corporate, partnership, estate, trust and exempt organization tax returns along with performing audits and reviews of corporations, Not-For-Profit organizations and benefit plans.
- Experience also includes financial institution regulatory and corporate compliance consulting, particularly in anti-money laundering and Bank Secrecy Act regulations.
- New Albany High School, graduated in 2002
- Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Bachelor of Science, Graduated in 2006. Majors in Accounting and Business Information Systems, Minor in Psychology
- Devry University, Keller Graduate School of Management, Masters in Business Administration, graduated in 2009, concentration in Accounting.
- Certified Public Accountant since 2010
- Licensed Insurance Agent
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Current Treasurer of Indiana University Alumni Association’s Central Ohio Chapter
- I am an active member of Church of the Resurrection, New Albany, volunteering with the youth ministry program and Knights of Columbus, where I hold officer positions in Council 10941 and Assembly 3037.