- 24+ years of public accounting experience in preparation of individual, corporate, partnership, qualified plan, estate, trust and exempt organization returns along with auditing of for-profit and not-for-profit organizations.
- My professional experience consists of working with and assisting businesses of all sizes and types from small local business to large regional companies with both domestic and international sales.
- I enjoy assisting clients wth all aspects of their business, whether small or large. I think of each client as a family member and take their success personally.
- I currently services clients in the fields of manufacturing (including ESOP owned), construction, retail, technology services, residential and commercial real estate investment, medical and professional practices, religious organizations, and not-for-profit organizations.
- Owner of multiple privately held companies.
- Mansfield Christian School, Graduated in 1985
- Mount Vernon Nazarene University, Bachelor of Arts, Major in Accounting and Minor in Business, Graduated in 1989
- Certified Public Accountant since 1999
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Advisory positions with multiple business clients
- Past advisory board member of Parent Aide Program
I enjoy spending time with my wife, Laura, and two sons, Hunter & Walker. Our family attends Mosaic at Park Avenue Church. My wife is an entrepreneur and is the owner of a local retail store. My sons and I enjoy working on our vehicles, hunting, camping, and other outdoor activities. I am also an avid soccer fan.