- 20 years of public accounting experience in preparing individual, corporate and non-profit tax returns.
- My professional experience includes bookkeeping, payroll processing, payroll tax filings and compilations
- Participated in speaking at Career Day at the Mount Vernon Middle School
- Grandview Park Christian School, Graduated in 1990
- Ceaderville University, Bachelor in Accounting, Graduated in 1995
- Past advisory committee member of the Pre-Professional Mentorship class at Knox County Career Center
- Volunteer with the Mount Vernon Middle School PTO
- Help with the monetary collection for the Food for the Hungry Drive
I enjoy traveling, outdoor activities and sushi. I’m privileged to work along side my husband, Matt who has been the youth pastor at Faith Baptist Church for the past 20 years. We have two children, Nikolas and Alexandra. Spending time as a family often includes going to their activities of soccer, volleyball, basketball, band and choir. Through these many activities, I have been blessed to make friends with many people in our community.