- 29 years of public accounting experience with emphasis on individual, small business, corporate, trust and estate tax returns.
- Professional experience includes working in the Treasurer’s Office of a city school district, working as a general ledger and fixed asset accountant in industry, and 29 years serving clients in public accounting.
- I enjoy assisting clients in navigating the complexity of the tax and financial aspects of their enterprises
- Owner of rental, investment and farm properties.
- Certified Public Accountant since 1985
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning
- Heart of Ohio Estate Planning Council – Founding Member/Past Officer
- Gay Street United Methodist Church
- Psi Iota Xi Philanthropic Sorority – Honorary Retired after 21 years.
- Food for the Hungry
- Eastern Star
My husband and I love spending time with Karen and Tom (Children), Jeremy (Son-in Law), Isaac (Grandchild) and all our extended family.
My husband and I really enjoy our bicycle riding trips, especially our trip from our home in Mount Vernon to Cleveland (most on bicycle paths) and return to my sister’s home in Massillon. We have ridden in many states and plan to continue to visit more paths in more states each year.
We also enjoy participating in mission trips.