- I have 6 years of experience in a leadership capacity at a local call center involving financial forecasting and intraday financial managemen
- I worked at Fujicolor Processing in Mansfield for 6 years, leading the film processing team and helping plan and organize training procedures.
- Mansfield Senior High School, Graduated in 1995
- North Central State College, Associate Degree in Accounting, Graduated in 2008
- Ashford University, Bachelor of Arts for Accounting, Graduated in 2015
My wife and I have six children and two grandchildren, who we love spending time with. We attend Heartland Church in Lexington. I have a great passion for music. I have been singing since I was 5 years old. I was a part of the YMCA Youth Choir for 13 years. I have also performed in several local musical productions at the Renaissance Theater and Mansfield Playhouse including Man of LaMancha, You’re A Good Man, Charlie Brown, and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.